Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Worst Movie ever!


The Shark who writes Chumslick has personally reviewed this movie - so who am I to add or subtract anything!

"Two Words: Shit Swarm!

I tried to watch this stinking pile of Hallmark shit and we actually fell asleep in the middle.
I have sat through lectures on bond markets, full Latin masses, happily sat hungover in all night dead stop traffic on the I-15 on the way back from Las Vegas, and Shark Swarm starring Darryl Hannah, John Schneider, Armand Assante, and F. Murray Abraham was just about the most boring and unpleasant experience in my life.
Is it possible to be bored, sleepy, and pained at the same time? Yes.

Even tough this film had a pro-green and anti-real estate rape message, it was so fucking bad that I won't give it the courtesy of a proper film review. Instead, here is a picture of a scantily clad PETA ad."

(for that, u need go see for yerself on the original post!)

And here's an equally shitty preview - you have been warned!



No, don't tell me: you've actually watched it!!!
hmmmmmmm.......

No comments: